Chitika

Monday 26 September 2011

Krisyanto miss Appear Together Jamrud

 

JAKARTA (AFP) .- After trying to pursue a solo career, there are rumors that call Krisyanto will again be the vocalist behind the band Jamrud. During this, seemed less than the maximum Krisyanto become a solo singer. At the same time, there is such pressure from fans, so Krisyanto back to Jamrud. Tit for tat was intercepted, from the management Jamrud, still opens the door wide for Krisyanto.

"I did a few times got an offer from the management of Jamrud. Could I also paired with a new vocalist Jamrud. But I need more exploratory, to determine the next step. The last bid of Jamrud, I was asked to create a single. Also planned tour of Indonesia," said Krisyanto are found in Jakarta.

According Krisyanto, basic himself indeed originated from the band off the water. So there was less when appearing alone on stage. For that, there is also a sense of missed Jamrud to gig together again. "Not as I imagined, was less than the maximum are also featured alone. If you say miss, yes there is also to return with Jamrud. Then do a tour to several cities. But if I go back to Jamrud, the format is unknown. But it could come back again one Jamrud is the stage with a dream bua me, "said Krisyanto.

No comments:

Post a Comment